Defibtech continues to be a reputable brand, and with the Lifeline’s characteristics it maintains its position as a leader in the pre hospital defibrillator market. There are more and more inferior defibrillators entering the market, and it is critical that the end user of a defibrillator is purchasing a unit from a reliable company that will be in business for the life of the unit and beyond.
What makes Defibtech defibrillators stand out from the rest?
• 7 year battery life for the semi and fully automatic units
• 8 year warranty on all units
• 24 hour replacement (to the purchaser)
• High IP ratings for dust and water
• Manufactured in the US with FDA approval
• Lightweight and portable 1.4kg and 2kg
• Crush proof to 450kg